I haven't been near my computer for a couple of weeks as it has been playing me up and running very slow so I just hope I can update my recent finishes without any problems, fingers crossed.
I finished the sweater I promised John for next winter. I put off starting this as it had 141 stitches on each row but using two circular needles and a simple stitch pattern it worked up very quickly. The picture below is from the pattern book which I purchased for just 20p in a charity shop. He is very pleased with it but it will be a while before he can wear it as the weather is still so hot here.
This vase of daisies is my only recent cross stitch. It was a cover kit from a back issue of Needlecraft magazine and I made it up into a card.
After buying a new card making book I was inspired to try some tea bag folding and this card was the outcome. Great for using up all those small bits of paper I hate to throw away.
Whilst tidying up my craft room recently I found a lot of art deco style Christmas papers and thought I would try some out. Well, in the end I made about 12 Chrstmas cards, here are a few of them. It seems funny to be making these whilst the weather is so hot but at least I will be ready well in advance this Christmas.