Tuesday 11 May 2010

Simply Sid


This is a scrapbook page dedicated to Sidney, one of our resuce dogs. He is a Labrador/Great Dane X and pretty big but that means there is even more to cuddle. He had been badly treated before we adopted him and distrusted people but with love and patience he is now a great big, lovable softie we can do anything with. The back of the photo tags tells his story. This is the first time I have tried machine stitching on a page and I also made him the two bandanas he is sporting in the photographs.

4 comments:

  1. What a great page, Shirley. The red stitching on the black page really adds wonderful detail. It is a wonderful tribute to your special dog! Sidney looks like such a lovable and loyal friend--how nice that you rescued him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea. I should do this for each of our dogs. I posted an adoption photo of our dearly departed Henry today but a scrapbook page would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute that lovely Sid !!...what nice to have such book !!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog !!

    I adore..............happy happy evening..hugs from Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say what a beautiful page but to honor Sidney, it is a handsome page. The stitching really hilights the page.

    ReplyDelete