I cut a few bunches of lavender (leaving some for the bees) tied them up with twine and left them to dry hanging upside down in our boiler room, which is very warm. You can see the jar below filled with the dried lavender and also the book the pattern was taken from - 3D Cross Stitch. I used 22 count hardanger and it was very fiddley to put together so I would not make another one in a hurry!
Cross Stitcher magazine published my Jan Constantine Britannia cushion project in the current issue and sent me these lovely silk threads and a plane friendly thread cutter pendant and needle threader.
I enroled on a crochet course at the end of last year which is keeping me very busy but I am still keeping up with all my other crafts in between. Here is a teddy bear I crocheted a while ago using a pattern from Annies Attic. I am hoping to improve my skills and work some more advanced designs with the help of the course.