Poor Wilberforce has another eye infection. It is only three months since his last. His vet cannot seem to find the reason and we wonder if he is alergic to any of our plants or shrubs as he does seem to frequently blunder through the undergrowth and I have to pick burrs off his coat. So he is back on the eye drops, antibiotics, and cream for his eye. He has also got arthritis in his front leg and is taking tablets for that too. Fortunately, he's already starting to look a bit better since I took this photo so we are keeping our fingers crossed.
I have finished another blanket (number three) for the local dog shelter we adopted Higgins from. In the past I have sewn the squares together which took a couple of evenings but since taking a course on finishing and joining crochet I crocheted this one together using 1 double crochet and one chain in every other stitch and it took me just an hour and a half to complete. Result!