Tuesday 12 January 2010

New Beginnings

After reading other blogs for years and inspired by Blogging for Bliss by Tara Frey, which I received for Christmas, I have decided to take the plunge and start my own.

I have been cross stitching for many years and have accumulated a huge amount of kits, charts and materials so this year I have decided to reduce my stash of cross stitch kits and am currently working on a lion and unicorn design I purchased some years ago.

I also love stitching Christmas ornaments and here are three I made last month.

Cute as a button design - Cross Stitcher no 220


Christmas Shimmer - Cross Stitcher No. 220

Hardanger: Cross Stitch & Needlework - Nov 07

The weather is very cold here with snow still on the ground so I am looking forward to spending some time in front of the fire, with my dogs, stitching this evening.

I am not so good with computers so hope I have done this o.k. Time to take the plunge and press publish. Wow, this is scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment