Here is Wilberforce modelling the coat I crocheted for him. I made it a little while ago but waited until he was clipped before photographing it on him as he was so woolly. He went to the groooming parlour last Friday but he is a real rough and tumble dog so I don't think he will stay clean for long so I snapped this pic while I could.
Every Christmas we make up a hamper for our local dog rescue centre from where we have adopted two dogs in the past. Throughout the year I have been crochet squares and finally put them all together this week. It is made from all my oddments of D.K. yarn left over from other projects. The colours are a bit garish but I don't suppose the dogs will mind.
I bought a ball of green sequinned yarn in Poundstretcher last week and run up this quick crochet beret. It was only 3.99 pound for a 150 gram ball and I have used less than half of the ball. The sequins are quite subtle and only notice when they catch the light, you can see them better in the ball below. This is the amount I had left, probably enough for another two of the same design.